Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mission to Create 0015

Here is my layout for Mission Create this week.
My concept was to use a playing card or a game piece.
Got a lot of grief for that one...hahaha
I used these cards from a very old Memory game.
Went searching for one at the thift store specifically for this idea
and was successful :)
If you want to win a fabulous prize pack from Couture Cardstock,
upload your take on Mission 0015 by May 7th.
Check out all of the concepts and the fabulous layouts by the MC girls
and our Guest Designer HERE.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I don't think cards or game pieces are nearly as hard as no patterned paper!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your layout.You are a good pair!

Jocie said...

Love the LO Deborah!!
Once I found the right piece, it was fine :) I got mine from a 'Thats so Raven' game...hehe

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....