Sunday, May 9, 2010

5 concepts on one card?

Can you do it?
I did :)
even the interview style journalling which I thought
would be the most difficult.
Here are concepts for Mission Create 0016:
Deborah - interview style journalling
Jocelyn - I wanna see STARS!!
Nicole - use at least 6 different pattern papers
Vanessa - Acrylic Embellishments
Sharmaine - Use a template or stencil
If you can do it all, or at least 3
link us up HERE to be entered to win a prize from our May sponser.
Be sure to check out Jessy's card while you are there :)
Do you want to join Jessy and I?
We are still looking for some card designers to add to our team. Details HERE.

5 comments:

Jocie said...

Good job Deborah....Great idea with the interview style journalling...I would have never thought of that!

Nicole Nowosad said...

you rock the cards!!! you are going to rock all these card missions!

Julie said...

Awesome card! I don't know how you fit all those things in such a small space.

Vanessa said...

fantastic card deb!!!
way to go on getting in all the concepts!!

Jessy Christopher said...

You are a genius!! Love how you used the interview concept on the card. Beautifully done :)