Saturday, April 9, 2011

lollipop, lollipop

Here is my card for Twisted Card Sketch 54.

You can see the sketch, and what the design team did here.

It's supposed to be a lollipop...can you tell? lol





I love this little scene...it's so cute and springy!

I used Jillibean Soup corrugated cloud shapes and Martha Stewart picket fence border punch to mask out the glimmer mist.

A Cosmo Cricket doilie behind the button for the sun, cork and a JBS sprout for the tree, a little fuzzy MS bunny.



4 comments:

Julie said...

I sure can tell that this is a lollipop!These cards are both awesome.I love the little scene you've created.

curlyqmosaics said...

Love your card! I love how the lollipop has a glisten to it! Fabulously done!

Vanessa said...

ditto on the glittery lollipop..cute!

tita said...

Simply lovely!!