Sunday, July 25, 2010

sooooo much to catch up on

It's been awhile, but I am back!

2 weeks ago was my bday...
had soooo much fun (I'll show you pics later).


Then the next day I got some terrible news which really affected me.
Lost all mojo and interest in doing anything but napping.


Now, mojo is back!!
Good news is that I am on holidays and have time to catch up on blog-land.



First up...the bad beagle award.
Not the first time he sported blue toes either.
Stole a pen while I was in the shower.




From last Sunday....Mission to Create Card #021





1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't wait to see your birthday photos!

Sorry about the bad news,but glad that things are better and you are on vacation.

LOL......I think I remember photos of a blue beagle before,but seriously how could you be angry at that face.It is worse than a cute kid,needing discipline.