Saturday, July 31, 2010

Staycation - Day 4

I finally go to go berry picking!!
I have been wanting to go for 3 weeks now.


The strawberries were all done which meant
we had to pick raspberries :)

YUMMO my fave!!


Joe doesn't like them much so more for me!
He did think he was the bestest picker ever though.
hahaha





I didn't do much else except a few errands.


oh ya, I started to watch the movie, The Meerkats,
but I had to stop before one of those cutie babies
got eaten, or killed some other way.
I was literally sitting on the the edge of my seat,
and my heart was racing. Too stressful for me!


1 comment:

Julie said...

I love picking berries,but the hornets keep me from raspberry picking.They are my fav. too.Now taking your kids picking is quite an adventure,let me tell you.More is eaten then picked I think.