Sunday, July 4, 2010

Twisted Missions

some cards to share...

Mission to Create Card #020 went up today.
Here is what I came up with.



went up yesterday.
The twist was gold.
I don't have very much gold anything,
but Nicole gave me some paper and it worked out perfect!





I made this for a friend to give to her son's busdriver.
So simple but so cute, I think!




and now a request...

HELP ME FIND THESE

These clips are by Making Memories. I need them for a project that I'm helping a friend with. I have searched every store, googled, ebayed, etsyed. I can not find them anywhere!

Maybe someone has a pack or 2 at home that they want to sell? Or maybe you know where I can find them.

THANKS!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

super cute cards!!!
i have none of those clips..sorry! wish I could help you out!

Jocie said...

Very cute cards!! The second one looks familiar :)